- Guests must request approval for adding their dogs to their reservation prior to arrival, by contacting the hotel by phone (+506) 2643 0420 or email [email protected]. The hotel reserves the right to deny admission to pet owners that have not informed the hotel about their dogs’ arrival. Oceano does not accept cats, rabbits or hamsters.
- Dogs are allowed in selected room types only. Restrictions may apply due to the size & age of your dog, and due to the size of the specific room type.
- There will be an additional charge of $12 USD per night per dog.
- A security deposit using an open voucher for the amount of $250 USD is required upon check-in.
- The hotel accepts one dog per room, however, bringing more than one dog may be requested and will be subject to management approval.
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old and fully vaccinated.
- The hotel accepts dogs of small to medium breeds weighing less than 15kg. Larger breeds may be accepted upon request, and will be subject to management approval.
- It is mandatory to use a leash for the dogs in all public areas. Pets are not permitted to sit on the restaurant chairs or the customers’ lap while eating at the restaurant.
- It is prohibited to use the hotel towels to dry off your dog. Dogs are not allowed on the hotel beds, we provide dog-beds for your pets when you make a reservation. It is prohibited to allow dogs inside the swimming pool, jet tub or plunge-pools available in some of the rooms.
- The pet owners agree to be held responsible for damages caused by their dogs, which may require a charge of $100 for deep cleaning of the room, if the dog relieves itself on a furniture item in the room.
- In the event that management receives complaints from other guests about excessive noise or other disturbances caused by the dogs, the hotel management reserves the right to ask the dog owner to leave the hotel.
- We absolutely love meeting our four-legged dog-guests! However, we ask that you please consider that perhaps some guests may not feel comfortable having dogs too close to them while eating or lounging in the pool area, therefore please respect their space and keep you dog on a leash and close to you when visiting these areas.